DEPARTMENT: Plastic Surgery
Reg. Number - 6722
Consultant Plastic Surgery
MBBS : University college of Medical sciences and GTB hospital, Delhi ( Delhi university ) 2005-2010 . M.S. ( Masters in General surgery) : Maulana Azad Medical college and Lok Nayak Hospital , Delhi (Delhi university ) 2012-2015 Mch ( Burns plastic and maxillofacial surgery): Vardhman Mahavir Medical college and Safdarjung hospital , Delhi ( Indraprastha University) 2016 - 2019
CAREER AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
To achieve excellence in Plastic surgical principles and skills contributable to the welfare of humanity.
To maintain a high degree of professionalism and upholding the institutional work culture with nobility.
1) Rotatory internship in UCMS and GTB hospital 2010 where I acquired practical experience of basic patient care and treatment in departments of medicine, general surgery, paediatrics, gynaecology , eye and orthopaedics.
2) 2012-2015 worked as a postgraduate in the general surgery department at Maulana Azad medical college. The college is a leader in training post graduates in India in various specialties. There I received special training in managing surgical patients, trauma ppatients laparoscopy and endocrine surgery.
3) 2015-2016 worked in the premier apollo cosmetic clinics as senior registrar for exposure of aesthetic surgery and skill development.
4) 2016 worked as a trauma surgeon on short deputation in Ddu hospital for training in management of acute trauma patients
5) 2016-2019 worked in Vardhman Mahavir medical college and Safdarjung hospital ( Asia’s largest burn centre in size and largest in the world in terms of patients treated) as senior registrar and got trained as a burn surgeon, Maxillofacial trauma surgeon and a microvascular surgeon for oncology and trauma Reconstruction.
6) 2019 August to present Associate consultant Max hospital Patparganj Delhi.
Also trained in basic life support during tenure in Maulana Azad medical college .
Presented poster on yangs onion flap for reconstruction of burn nail deformity in burn patients in NABICON 2018.
Also an active member of National academy of burns India.