DR. NISHANT CHHAJERnaveenhospital
DEPARTMENT :- DR.NISHANT CHHAJER
NAME OF CONSULTANT/EMP.ID :- DR NISHANT CHHAJER
QUALIFICATION :-M.B.B.S. ,M.S., M.C.H.
Dr Nishant Chhajer Plastic Surgeon at Navin Hospital. He has completed his M.B.B.S from KGMC, Lucknow(1977-2004), & M.S. from LLRM Medical College, Meerut,(2006-2009), M.C.H. from VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi (2010-2013), & his Regn. No is 29491.He has an extensive knowledge and expertise in his field and has been associated with Navin Hospital since 2017.
Conferences &CME Attended:-
- Apsicon 2012,4-8 nov.2012,KGMC Lucknow
- Cleft course 2012,2-3 nov.2012,kgmc Lucknow
- Complex lower limb trauma,25march 2012,Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- NABICON 2012,3-5 2012,VMMC & SJH, New DELHI
- Extremity Trauma,26-27 feb. 2012,VMMC & SJH New Delhi
- Surgery Update,22-27 SEP. 2008,Maulana Azad Medical College,New Delhi,India
- UPIASICON -2008,7-9 Nov. 2008,Bareilly,U.P.,India
- Kanpur Endosurgery “Interactive Live Laproscopic Surgery Workshop”,15-16 March 2008,Kanpur,India
- CME programme,SAAF,20JAN.2008,Meerut,U.P.,India
- CME on HIV/AIDS Prevention & Treatment awareness, 17 feb 2007,Meerut,U.P.,India
- ASICON-2007,25-30 DEC.2007,Bhubaneshwar,Orisa,India
- CME Programme,SAAF,21 Jan. 2007,Meerut,U.P.,India
- Surgical Education Programme,16-18 Jan.2007,KGMC,Lucknow,U.P.,India
Experiences & Observership :-
- Consultant Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon (Private practice) in Noida,Greater Noda, Ghaziabad and Moradabad,since Aug.2013
- Senior Resident in burn & plastic surgery at Safdarjang Hospital,New Delhi,India,Sep. 2009 – July 2013
- Cosmetic Surgery Clinic,Kolkata,Observership,Hair Transplant & Cosmetic Surgery,Dec.2012
- G S Memorial Hospital,Varanasi,Observation and operation,Cleft lip & palate,Nov. 2012
- Senior Resident in General Surgery at BJRM Hospita,New Delhi,India,June 2009-Sep.2009
- Clinical Study of Cleft Lip & Cleft Palate
- Reconstruction of Posterior Heel defect.
- No splint method of management of axillary contracture.
- New technique of tie –over dressing : running tie –over bites from healthly tissue.