Department Of Gastrology
The department of Gastroenterology at Navin Hospital provides a comprehensive and state-of-the-art service by means of the outpatient and inpatient facilities. The department is manned by esteemed and experienced gastroenterologists, efficient medical officers, skilled and compassionate paramedical staff, and well-trained technicians. The aim of the department is to provide a patient-focused approach.
The knowledge and technology in Gastroenterology have grown massively in the last two decades and has branched into various subspecialties like hepatology, pancreatology, functional bowel disorders with motility studies, therapeutic endoscopy, and endoscopic ultrasound. Gastro-intestinal services incorporate a joint medical and surgical approach for the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of gastrointestinal, liver, and pancreatic disorders including cancer.
Gastroenterology is the medicine where there is the study of stomach related problems. Gastroenterology however focuses on digestive system related disorders. At Navin Hospital our super-specialty department of gastroenterologists treats disorders of organs such as the esophagus, stomach, liver, gall bladder, pancreas, intestine, colon, and rectum. Our department consists of dedicated and experienced gastroenterologists and well-trained technicians. We have ample years of experience in handling many chronic and even complicated digestive disorders. We have an in-house team to conduct various gastroenterology-related tests such as Colonoscopy, Stool test, Barium swallows, Endoscopy, etc.
Our doctors provide core experience and specialty in this most common emergency discomforting situations and we have 24×7 support for emergency patients as well
The gastroenterology department of Navin hospitals takes care of the following complex disorders as well :
• Oesophageal disorders: Includes treatment of swallowing disorders (Achalasia), GERD (Gastroesophageal reflux disease), and malignancy.
• Peptic ulcer: Ulcer inside the stomach (Gastric ulcer) and ulcer in the upper intestine (Duodenal ulcer)
• Hepatology and Pancreatotomy: Includes management of diseases of liver, pancreas, and gall bladder. eg. viral hepatitis, acute liver failure, Gall bladder conditions such as cholecystitis, and stones.
• Treatment of Acute pancreatitis and Biliopancreatic disorders.
• Bowel Disorders: Treatment of conditions like Hemorrhoids, abscesses and fistulas, polyps, and IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome).
• Management of Gastrointestinal cancer.
• Gastrointestinal Endoscopy and Colonoscopy
The Patient Speaks
I have been treated very nicely by the higher management, staff, and doctors of Navin Hospital from the very first day of my visit. Everybody is very kind and supportive. With so much love and respect, I pray to god that Noble Hospital achieves victory in all its future endeavors.
The whole team of Navin Hospital is amazingly nice, very cooperative prompt and willing to help always. We have always had a very pleasant experience here. Thanks a lot for your cooperation, half of the patient’s illness is cured by the way the doctors, nurses and all the staff interact with us. Keep it up. Cheers!!