Department Of Paediatrics
Paediatrics care at Navin Hospitals has a team of highly knowledgeable and experienced doctors to care of your newborns and child as they grow. Our paediatrics team take the time to understand the concerns of the child and parents to deliver them the best services. We are a top-notch centre for neonatal and childcare which provides comprehensive paediatric, surgical, and immunization services to infants and children. We handle the medical needs from all the newborn and infants till the age of teen. In Paediatrics following are the medical services that we cover at our hospital:
- Newborn and Infants immunizations.
- Nutritional needs of infants with a diet plan and following up with developmental milestones.
- Child Development medical services for treating disorders like Autism, ADHD, learning and speech and other developmental syndrom
- Paediatric Cardiology, Paediatric Nephrology, Paediatric Gatroenterology and Paediatric Hematology.
- Infections or disorders treatments of infants and children.
- Treatment for allergies or sensory disorders.
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit:
NICU stands for newborn intensive care unit. Newborn babies who at birth need intensive medical care are kept in a special unit/area of the hospital called the neonatal intensive care unit. NICU at Navin hospital is equipped to handle all kind of neonatal emergencies. Our team of experts at NICU provides around-the-clock care to premature babies or those who have low birth weight or have a health condition that needs special care. Generally twins or triplets are also admitted to NICU after birth.
Also right after birth all the general tests and check ups are done for the newborn to ensure the good health and condition.