Department Of Cardiology
Cardiology Department in Navin Hospital is providing a excellent leading cardiac service for all Noida & Greater Noida . Our services include management of all cardiac patients attending Navin Hospital (inpatients, outpatients). We ensure 24/7 patient care. We accept referral cases including inpatients (from wards) or outpatients (from other hospitals and clinics).
Outpatient cardiology services
- General Cardiology clinic
- Specialized Cardiology clinics include
- Heart Failure
- Cardiac rehabilitation.
In-patient cardiology service for admitting all acute cardiac cases to Coronary Care Unit/General cardiology ward
We perform major invasive cardiac procedures
- Coronary angiography
- Coronary angioplasty with stenting
- All related coronary angiography imaging modalities (FFR, IVUS, OCT & Coronary preparation procedures e.g. rotablation).
- Performing pacemaker implantation of all types single chamber, dual chamber, CRT-D.
- Performing structural heart procedures (Transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI), balloon mitral angioplasty, left atrial appendage (LAA) closure).
Performing non-invasive procedures:
- Technical procedures – ECG, Exercise-ECG, BP monitoring, Holter monitoring, pacemaker interrogation, tilt table test, exercise pulmonary testing.
- Imaging procedures –
- Transthoracic echocardiography (TTE) (2-D, 3-D, 4-D).
- Transesophageal echocardiography (TEE).
- Stress echocardiography (pharmacological and exercise).
- Nuclear service for cardiac patients.
The Patient Speaks
I have been treated very nicely by the higher management, staff, and doctors of Navin Hospital from the very first day of my visit. Everybody is very kind and supportive. With so much love and respect, I pray to god that Noble Hospital achieves victory in all its future endeavors.
The whole team of Navin Hospital is amazingly nice, very cooperative prompt and willing to help always. We have always had a very pleasant experience here. Thanks a lot for your cooperation, half of the patient’s illness is cured by the way the doctors, nurses and all the staff interact with us. Keep it up. Cheers!!