Department Of Cardiology
Cardiology deals with all the problems or disorders related to heart and Blood vessels. A specialist who treats these heart related diseases is a Cardiologist. Myocardial infarction which is commonly known as a heart attack is also treated with procedure-based and instrument fewer techniques for better ease for patients. At Navin Hospital our super-specialty department of Cardiology is well capable to conduct all extensive tests like blood tests, electrophysiology studies, cardiac imaging, ECG, echocardiograms, stress test, etc with both evasive and non-evasive techniques.
Navin Hospital our super-specialty department of Cardiology is an excellent leading cardiac service for all the patients who need the best cardiac treatment. We have a dedicated and most experienced team in the city to handle any kind of cardiac tissue with a successful result. We ensure 24/7 patient care and also accept referral cases including inpatients or outpatients (from other hospitals and clinics). We have in-depth expertise of the same and vast experience being one of the oldest and finest hospitals located in Greater Noida
Cardiology Department in Navin Hospital is providing a excellent leading cardiac service for all Noida & Greater Noida . Our services include management of all cardiac patients attending Navin Hospital (inpatients, outpatients). We ensure 24/7 patient care. We accept referral cases including inpatients (from wards) or outpatients (from other hospitals and clinics).
Outpatient cardiology services
- General Cardiology clinic
- Specialized Cardiology clinics include
- Heart Failure
- Cardiac rehabilitation.
In-patient cardiology service for admitting all acute cardiac cases to Coronary Care Unit/General cardiology ward
We perform major invasive cardiac procedures
- Coronary angiography
- Coronary angioplasty with stenting
- All related coronary angiography imaging modalities (FFR, IVUS, OCT & Coronary preparation procedures e.g. rotablation).
- Performing pacemaker implantation of all types single chamber, dual chamber, CRT-D.
- Performing structural heart procedures (Transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI), balloon mitral angioplasty, left atrial appendage (LAA) closure).
Performing non-invasive procedures:
- Technical procedures – ECG, Exercise-ECG, BP monitoring, Holter monitoring, pacemaker interrogation, tilt table test, exercise pulmonary testing.
- Imaging procedures –
- Transthoracic echocardiography (TTE) (2-D, 3-D, 4-D).
- Transesophageal echocardiography (TEE).
- Stress echocardiography (pharmacological and exercise).
- Nuclear service for cardiac patients.