Department Of Orthopaedics
At Navin we provide comprehensive and world-class orthopedic services and also handle all kind of disorders and injuries of joints and bones. Our experienced and skilled orthopedic surgeons offer both surgical and non-surgical treatment options for musculoskeletal conditions and injuries.
What is Orthopedics?
Orthopedics is the medical specialty that focuses on injuries and diseases of the musculoskeletal system in the body. Orthopedic surgeons treat
patients with the problems and disorders of the bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, nerves, and muscles. Orthopedic care includes services for:
Reconstruction for hip, knee, shoulder, elbow, hand, wrist, foot and ankle. Knee, hip and shoulder replacement Management of fractures. Foot and ankle disorders Spinal deformities and injuries (e.g. ruptured discs, spinal stenosis) Sports-related injury management (e.g. ligament repair) Arthritis (Inflammation of the joints causing pain, swelling, and stiffness) Arthroplasty (replacement of a joint in the body) Hand and upper limb surgery Bone tumors.
• Paediatric orthopaedics.
Orthopedic surgeons perform many types of surgeries and some common procedures include:
• Osteotomy: Surgery where the bone is cut and reshaped or repositioned.
• Arthroscopy: A procedure that uses special cameras and equipment to visualize, diagnose and treat problems inside a joint.
• Fusion: bones are fused together with bone grafts and internal devices to heal into a single solid bone.
• Internal fixation: performed to place the broken pieces of bone in proper position with metal plates, pins or screws while the bone is
• Soft tissue repair: treatment of tendons or ligaments.
Many Orthopedic surgeons treat few musculoskeletal conditions without surgery by using medication, manipulation, exercise and other physical therapies.
The Patient Speaks
I have been treated very nicely by the higher management, staff, and doctors of Navin Hospital from the very first day of my visit. Everybody is very kind and supportive. With so much love and respect, I pray to god that Noble Hospital achieves victory in all its future endeavors.
The whole team of Navin Hospital is amazingly nice, very cooperative prompt and willing to help always. We have always had a very pleasant experience here. Thanks a lot for your cooperation, half of the patient’s illness is cured by the way the doctors, nurses and all the staff interact with us. Keep it up. Cheers!!