Department of Skin
Department Of Skin (Dermatologist)
A Dermatologist is an expert in treating skin, hair and nail related problems and diseases. Under this department we also manage Venereal diseases (sexually transmitted diseases). At Navin our dermatologists take care of any kind of skin, hair and nail infections or diseases.
In Dermatology we treat the following conditions:
- Eczema: also called Dermatitis, treatment of skin which becomes red, itchy and swollen.
- Cellulitis: A serious skin infection caused by Bacteria.
- Vitiligo: Depigmentation of skin in several areas making it look white due to loss of melanin.
- Warts: Solid blister or bump on the skin caused by viruses.
- Chicken Pox: Treatment of itchy blisters all over the body leading to fever and body aches.
- Impetigo (common body rash and fluid filled blisters, seen in babies majorly)
- Acne and Dry Skin
- Fungal infections
- Hair Loss
Finger and Toenail disorders or infection
The department of Dermatologists at Navin Hospital provide management and care for diseases related to skin conditions like eczemas, psoriasis, vitiligo, leprosy, fungal, viral and common bacterial conditions. hair, nails, sexually transmitted diseases, cosmetology and dermatosurgical procedures.