DR. AMIT GUPTAnaveenhospital
DEPARTMENT :- ANAESTHESIOLOGY
NAME OF CONSULTANT/EMP.ID :-DR AMIT GUPTA (731)
QUALIFICATION :- M.B.B.S. ,M.D.
Dr Amit Gupta Consultant Anaesthesiology at Navin Hospital.He has completed his M.B.B.S from Govt.Medical College, B.A.M. University,Aurangabad in (1995-2000) & M.D.(Anaesthesia) from S.N. Medical College, B.R.Ambedkar University,Agra, in (2002-2005) & his Regn. No is 21627 .He has an extensive knowledge and expertise in his field and has been associated with Navin Hospital since 2014
- Six Months Residency in Paediatric Deptt.in Govt.Hospital, Delhi.
- Three Months Residency in Department of Anaesthesia & Critical Care,Subharti Medical College & Hospital,Meerut.
- Two Years Residency in Department of Anaesthesia & Critical Care, GTBH & UCMC, Delhi.
- Four year & three months MCI recognized academic experience as Asstt.Professor in Department of Anaesthesia & Critical Care in Subharti Medical College, Meerut.
- Working as Associate Professor in Rama Medical College Ghaziabad since july 2012.
Conference Attend :-
- CME/Workshop on Trauma Criti-Care 2004, Agra, Organized by International Trauma Anaesthesia & Critical Care Society.
- Annual Conference of ISA Delhi Chapter 2007 April.
- Annual Conference & ISA UP Chapter Agra 2006 oct.
- CDE on Dentofacial Deformities. Craniofacial Implants & Facial Prosthosis at Subharti
Dental College, 2007 Nov.
- Asia Pacific Conference on Critical Care, New Delhi 2007 Dec.
- 1st international Conference on Recent Advances in Anaesthesiology AIIMS Delhi 2009 jan.
- CME & Live Workshop on International Pain Management. SMC Meerut, 2011 April.
- 9th Annual Conference Delhi chapter ISCCM New Delhi 2011 Aug.
- Paediatric Advanced Life Support.Organised by IAP in Accordanced with the Standard of American Heart Association.
- Teaching / Learning in Medical Education, Subharti Medical College, Meerut in Sep.2007.
- Comparison of Intrathecal morphine and pethidine for post Caesarean analgesia and side effects- original study.( Journal of Anaesthesiology Clinical Pharmacology, Year 2007, Volume23, Issue 1 (p.35-39).
- Anaesthetic Management of a case of Osteogenesis imperfect with urinary bladder stone-A-Case Report.( Indian Journal of Anaesthesia 2008:53(i)).
- Accidental Perforation of Endotracheal tube during orthognathic Surgery for Maxillary Prognathism- A-Case Report.( Indian Journal of Anaesthesia 2008:52(2)205-207).
- Comparison of Interscalene brachial plexus blockade by eliciting multiple point paresthesia and electrical nerve stimulation techniques:a Prospective, randomized trial – original study. (The Internet Journal of Anesthesiology 2010: Volume 23 Number 2.)
- Ultrasound Guided llioinguinal Block-original study.(The Internet Journal of Anesthesiology.2011 Volume 29 Numer 1)